If two girls that are friends both like me do I have too choose one to talk to or can I talk to both until I know which likes me more?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well choose the one you like

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I would talk to them both figure out which one you like the most and which one you want to invest the time in. But also make sure you don't lie to them about talking to the other. Because they will talk to each other and figure it out. Then neither of them will want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Well... which one do YOU like? If you like both of them just be friendly until one peaks your interest more. Eventually you do have to decide. If you like only one of them, but they both like you, give flirty vibes to one, eye contact, smiling, and try to hang out with her alone. Give the other one only friendly vibes, don't make eye contact a lot, don't be as flirty. You can't get both at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • You go for the quieter, less full of herself option, but think about how is best to do it, you need to talk to her though, you need to

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to both till you decide which one you like more.

0|1
    0|2
  • tell them u wanna fuck them both in a 3some

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes