Have you eva felt like a princess on a "Date" ; kinda felt swept away romantically? 😇💕?

(Guys: Have you eva made anyone feel this way?) Have you eva felt like a princess on a "Date" ; kinda felt swept away romantically ? 😇💕?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i think I don't know, in high school i asked my girlfriend to homecoming by going to school after the football game, had a sign like come with me watever, blindfolded her and drove her to this romantic park (at night) where I had set up candles by the lake that led to a diner date and homecoming spelled out with the candles there were rose peddles everywhere and a speaker playing romantic music blah blah blah we ate then she took pics and then i drove her home, its the best i could do at the time, i tried. Good idea though ima do something special for her soon 🤔.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend made me feel so special the other day. I had gotten dental surgery and I was in pain, so he treated me to a reflexology appointment and it was wonderful. Afterwards he cuddled with me and watched a cute movie while eating ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• One time I got my highschool girl friend home past curfew. She got in trouble. I went out on the side of the highway and picked her about 10,000 Daisy's, her favorite flower, and left them out side her bedroom window.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have made a woman feel that way! It was one of the most satisfying nights I have ever spent.

1|1
    0|0
    • How do you do this? GIVE ME YOUR SECRETES!

• Show All
    • This was actuall really good advice

• I'm glad I could help! Best of luck

• I try to make any girl I go out with feel this way, after all she was kind enough to agree to go out with me 😊

1|0
    0|1
  • I generally do simple dates my favorite is ice skating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to treat girls like a Princess while on a date with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No-one wants to date me and I've never been on a date with anyone...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've neva been on a date, but if I ever do, I will certainly try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the yes

0|0
    0|0
  • i always made everyone angry, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl so no

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't 😂😁😒😢😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have , love to cook for her also

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have

0|0
    0|0
  • After reading this question, I asked my SO, have I ever made u felt this way... She said "yes" and i said how many times and she said "always" !!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes