What do you think of someone who dates you based on your career or social status?

For example if you were a doctor, cardiologist

I read this on a forum somewhere

624

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't like it. For it to be the SOLE reason to date me is not a good reason to date me. You should date me because you like me as a person and that you feel you could enjoy the rest of your life with me. Caring what society thinks about a type or certain person is usually what gets you in trouble. You can like me if I am a doctor (or whatever career I have), but don't make it the sole reason why you like me. Otherwise, you might as well be okay with the other superficial feelings people have about each other (physical traits, their financial status, etc).

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's educated and wants to find someone who is on her level. What's the difference between this and a guy with money demanding a hot chick? Could we reverse the question and say "what do you think of someone who dated you based on your looks?" Which is like hello 98.9% of men out there... sounds hypocritical. Women can't go for money but men can go for looks because they're "visual" creatures? Wel women are "monetary" creatures😊

• That's all bullshit actually!

• *opinion owner 😁