Would you date a former lesbian who's found Jesus?

Updates:
To be clear I had a secret lesbian relationship with a friend at school but when it was found out my parents sent me to a special Christian camp that runs a programme to reform gayness with lots of prayer and different correctional behaviour techniques. I'm now cured and looking for a husband but I worry that my past may put guys off.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. Dating sounds good. But it also would help to try it over time. Because, the struggle does'nt end, it is ongoing. Also God wants to have restoration and forgiveness. I would date you and i'm a christian so. Hopefully, that gives you little more confidence. If you want you could message me.

In another sense, This might also be a good fit for someone having a simlar stuggle as well. So do not fret, God still has plans for you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a guy, I don’t care if she’s “found Jesus” being lesbian isn’t something you need to be cured of, it isn’t an ailment or sin. Love is love, you can love whoever you want. Jesus supports love. And a lesbian relationship is just that. Isn’t Jesus supposed to love everyone? Why would he disapprove of lesbians? Or gays? It’s love, isn’t it? Why does it matter if she was in a relationship with another woman? If she truly loves him, she won’t leave him for a woman. Just like if she really loves a lesbian parter, she wouldn’t leave them for a man. Open your eyes, hear me, and hear me well. Love is love.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Umm... sorry to say but you are on the wrong path. Gayness cannot be cured as it is not a disease. It also cannot be changed. You are only making yourself miserable. And no - I wouldn't, because she would not be happy with me.

0|0
    1|0
    • Gayness is a social construct, I was not born gay.

• I think the right guy would be understanding of your past and value you for who you are now, not your past.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how it would matter to be honest. If you want to find a man, we're pretty much everywhere and not very picky, and honestly, most guys are fine with girls experimenting with other girls. Although, "reform gayness with prayer *and different correctional behaviour techniques*" is kind of worrying. Being straight or homosexual isn't really something that you need to be cured of. I just hope that you actually decide for yourself what you want in life and don't let others do it for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I dont think your being true to yourself and you would leave me for a women down the line which i would want you to do because your a lesbian not a hetro. Accept what you are, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|1
  • only if you have repented for your heathenish ways and have accepted penis as your lord and savior...

1|0
    0|0
  • no issue with the former lebian part, but reborns are nutjobs; and not even the hot kind.

0|0
    1|0
  • 1. Guys are totally into lesbians
    2. I think it was wrong to go to that camp it's normal to be a lesbian

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes of course. You being a lesbian is not a illness. If you're into women then keep it that way. You can't be forced to to something you want. Also think of the 3 some opportunities 😜

0|0
    0|1
  • HAHAH!.. Until now i thought JESUS was a guy,
    but if a lesbian can be interested in me then i wonder things about jesus

0|0
    0|1
  • Does that mean your former girl friend left you for a guy? Or did that mean you want to date guys now? Are you going to stay on this side of the fence

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is this question? Without context... That's a brilliant question.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be cured of a sexual orientation, you are still lesbian.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well yes im a christian and mostly id care if she is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you go to Jesus camp?

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, where was he?

0|0
    1|0
    • In all seriousness, being a former lesbian and finding Jesus have very little to do with why I would or wouldn't date you

• I wouldn't mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • sure-i can be the 1st guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noupp

0|0
    1|0