Would you date a former lesbian who's found Jesus?

To be clear I had a secret lesbian relationship with a friend at school but when it was found out my parents sent me to a special Christian camp that runs a programme to reform gayness with lots of prayer and different correctional behaviour techniques. I'm now cured and looking for a husband but I worry that my past may put guys off.

328

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. Dating sounds good. But it also would help to try it over time. Because, the struggle does'nt end, it is ongoing. Also God wants to have restoration and forgiveness. I would date you and i'm a christian so. Hopefully, that gives you little more confidence. If you want you could message me.

In another sense, This might also be a good fit for someone having a simlar stuggle as well. So do not fret, God still has plans for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was a guy, I don’t care if she’s “found Jesus” being lesbian isn’t something you need to be cured of, it isn’t an ailment or sin. Love is love, you can love whoever you want. Jesus supports love. And a lesbian relationship is just that. Isn’t Jesus supposed to love everyone? Why would he disapprove of lesbians? Or gays? It’s love, isn’t it? Why does it matter if she was in a relationship with another woman? If she truly loves him, she won’t leave him for a woman. Just like if she really loves a lesbian parter, she wouldn’t leave them for a man. Open your eyes, hear me, and hear me well. Love is love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE