How do I know if a girl likes me?

I've been talking to a lot of girls lately and I'm just not sure what signals they are putting out. They ask me questions like: who do you want to be, and what are your plans in life. Does that mean anything? I want to be sincere and not lead them on yet I'm not sure if I like them or not. So really there are two questions. How do I know if a girl likes me? And What things do girls perceive as guys liking them?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• If the conversation flows nicely that's a good sign
    I look for eye contact, physical touches, if he initiates conversations /plans, if he talks about future plans as if I'm going to be there [especially stupid stuff that seems routine and not like just a date]
    If he opens up about something personal that's also taken as a good indicator of his interest in me

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can be tricky to read sometimes, and honestly, can be misleading. If you like a girl and you're not good at spotting signals, the best advice I could give you would be to try to be as direct as possible with them. If you've asked them out, they are probably at least somewhat interested, if you haven't, just take the leap. There's no easier way to find out if a girl is interested in you than to come straight out and say it to them. But, if you're too shy to go in blind, look for the more obvious signs, look her in the eyes, what is she looking at, is she giving you her full attention, is she smiling, is she touching you or getting close to you? There's a lot of ways to know if a girl likes you, but none are easier than being direct.