Is it loserish if I'm 24 and I don't smoke, and drink very lightly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's smart and saves both your lungs, liver, and money. I don't know what's "uncool" about any of that.

For the records I'm also a light drinker (most of the time). All things are good in moderation.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Not at all. Why would smoking and drinking more make you a better person. Take it from me, ex smoker, your not missing anything not smoking besides bad breath, bad health and spending a lot of money on so. ething that gets you nowhere and as far as drinking again not something that will get you ahead in life. Do what you do, for you and no one else. It is your life, your health, enjoy your life the way you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that keeps you in criteria of women i am interested in ,
    who don't smoke and drink just a little like a medication and only high quality stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • no this doesn't make you looser. I think a looser is one who is not successful but blames others for his failure. not the one who dont drinks or smokes or eats or not having girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not it's called having grace and class, believe me that's very attractive in a lady instead of being stupid and hammered in any event or situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking? Absolutely not. I used to smoke, now I vape, wish I never started. The addiction never really goes away, even when I stopped for about a year.
    Drinking? Ehhhhh...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a girl who doesn't smoke any day. And light drinking is like the perfect amount of drinking. You're golden

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a loser has nothing to do with not smoking or drinking, instead, doing those things makes you a loser

1|0
    0|0
  • It isn't "loserish". It's called being healthy. If you believe that smoking will cause you to be less "loserish", you couldn't be more wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in the very least! It's a good thing! (It'd be better to not drink at all, but still good) Don't harm your body to try to be cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with living your life the way you want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think So, In fact I'm also 24 non smoker, non drinker & vegan and very proud of that. So should be proud of yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Is it loserish if i feel like 12 while im physically 16.5?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing loserish about that. Both can kill you. And, as long as you're enjoying life, who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, smoking sucks and getting drunk is a waist!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest. Smoking is a bad habit and so is drinking a lot. Be proud you are not a big drinker or smoker

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all,
    Smoking is for losers
    You do what pleases you

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

I think smoking is an awful habit. Drinking should (usually) be kept to a moderate level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda winnerish

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely not

1|0
    0|0
  • you want to be cool right..

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do either and I am 50

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just means your healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no
    Good for you

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is moronic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just none whorish.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes