My ex said I’ll never find a good-quality guy who will wait to get into a relationship before having sex. Is he right?

I can’t have sex with someone unless I’m in a relationship with them. Is it true that no good-quality guy would be willing to wait?

226

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't think anyone can ever say "never", however from a dating standpoint, there simply is no shortage of women who are totally willing to go out on dates with one guy while screwing some other guy (a guy who turns her on, but would never take her on a date). This is the type of thing that guys have to defend against and that's why you tend to not find guys who are willing to "wait" an extremely long time as guys have to constantly be worried that the girl is wasting their time. And the thing is, from a girl's point of view, I totally get it because it's fun to have a guy take you out on dates.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope you'll never find a great quality guy if you don't get them to prove themselves worthy of you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE