Am I unlucky with guys or am I doing something wrong?

I just want a relationship with someone who cares about me but for some reason, it's just not happening for me.

I'm almost 20 and I'm a college student. I've kind of been with two guys since starting college. The first one turned out to be a complete asshole, and the second one waited 7 dates in to tell me he only wants casual.

I'm done with just bouncing around guys and I really want someone who wants to be with me. Have I just been unlucky or do I need to do something different? Any help is appreciated (:
  • I'm just unlicky
    Vote A
  • I need to do something different (plz explain!)
    Vote B
  • Combination of both
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• College is just hard and diff because guys don’t want a relationship, they just fun and sex. It’s pretty rare for college relationships because people know they will probably be going separate ways for their jobs and that. So I would say to try online and look for a particular type of person you are looking for.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You dated 2 guys don't let it bother you. You just stumbled upon some assholes that doesn't mean you're unlucky. You just haven't met the right guy yet. Try to not fall for the guy too quickly because then it'll hurt if the guy ends up being an ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Relax. Be patient and smile I read a lot of your other questions, and some guys going to be a very lucky guy, according to your other questions you have a lot of passion and you give of yourself you're smart you have a lot of inner strength you know what you want, so just smile it'll come to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too waiting for a good relationship who cares about me.
    Understands and resorts my feelings.

Still waiting but did not find any.
    @princess Alexandra do think u can be my friend? I want love not fake one or just time pass

0|0
    0|0
  • too little information. all i can say at this point is keep searching. however.. you named yourself princess alexandra. if you think of yourself like that.. dudes will generaly stay away

0|0
    0|0
  • Im exactly the same possition except I've not been with anyone before.. i just feel like im past the age of finding someone special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say your luck just needs to flip, but also college isn't a place to find good people I have learned.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 guys ain't the worse. Just keep it clear you're not into it for the sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on more dates, don't invest unless you see potential. You'll unearth someone decent in time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are overthinking, just like others

0|0
    0|0
  • Time will explain later but you will definitely find someone who loves you and cares you much more than himself...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, that’s not that bad. Some women sleep with a ton of dudes and still don’t get what they are looking for.
    You’re in college and it’s not the best place to find love. People will tell you otherwise but unless you have more men than women, hookup culture will be rampant.
    That said, clarify date ONE that you want a relationship. No need to go on multiple dates if you don’t want the same things. Be picky. Choose carefully, you have the right to

0|0
    0|1
  • Starts being more picky and make it clear since the beginning you're looking for serious relationship and will not get into casual sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • combination

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes