Am I unlucky with guys or am I doing something wrong?

I just want a relationship with someone who cares about me but for some reason, it's just not happening for me.

I'm almost 20 and I'm a college student. I've kind of been with two guys since starting college. The first one turned out to be a complete asshole, and the second one waited 7 dates in to tell me he only wants casual.

I'm done with just bouncing around guys and I really want someone who wants to be with me. Have I just been unlucky or do I need to do something different? Any help is appreciated (:
  • I'm just unlicky
  • I need to do something different (plz explain!)
  • Combination of both
    Vote C

410

Most Helpful Guy

• College is just hard and diff because guys don’t want a relationship, they just fun and sex. It’s pretty rare for college relationships because people know they will probably be going separate ways for their jobs and that. So I would say to try online and look for a particular type of person you are looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• You dated 2 guys don't let it bother you. You just stumbled upon some assholes that doesn't mean you're unlucky. You just haven't met the right guy yet. Try to not fall for the guy too quickly because then it'll hurt if the guy ends up being an ass