GUYS WHO DRINK: would you be with a girl who stayed sober?

I'm legal lol, but I just don't have that burning desire for alcohol.. I know many go to bars for dates, so would someone be turned off that I just didn't like it? I can't even see the appeal in Chardonnay but I would never let my sobriety pressure a man into quitting his desires to drink however often he does GUYS WHO DRINK: would you be with a girl who stayed sober?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy who doesn't drink, I don't mind hanging out or dating people who drink, as long as they don't get intoxicated because then the burden is on me not to allow them to do stupid shit :P. Tbh I don't think people really mind, some guys might, on the other hands other might enjoy having always someone sober to watch over them sort of say. But most of the times the hard part is on the non drinking person, you are the one who's gonna have to deal with the smell & behaviours. So the real question is if you mind being with someone who drinks while you don't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• No, it wouldn't bother me providing they're still down to have fun and let loose. I love dancing in clubs, but I'd never do it sober, so providing they're doing all that stuff sober then yeah it's fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a girl like this, and it makes me sad sometimes, as I'd love to spend an evening with her drinking wine or just craft beer for that matter, but she's full of it after half of pint and well, I can definitely live with that, but it's not nice at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind it. Though I would like it if I could sometimes get crazy drunk with my girl, maybe at my place, and then wake up to a big fucking mess !
    It would be funny. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • The better question is as a non drinker, do you really want to be with a drinker? Especially if it's more than just occasionally. It will be harder on you than it will be on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm don't drink often, I drink only on festive occasions that to when my friends or relative offers me, so if I'm on a date I won't force a girl to have a drink with me but if instead if she offers to drink with me I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Only problem for the guy he wouldn't be able to show off his alcohol knowledge. And the fact you won't get drunk may ruin any chance of hooking up at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just drink something you like. Shirley Temple, a N/A beer, Spumonte champagne, Coke with grenadine, Sprite with lime in a small glass, etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol doesn't do anything for me so I don't drink. So I prefer a girl who doesn't drink, or if, just lightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been, that girl was my friend's bestie... She stayed three nights with me and her talking the whole night😉

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you don't sit there telling me why you don't drink and why I shouldn't drink while I drink, then yeah I've got no problem with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the occassional social drinker. I have no trouble with a girl not drinking, in fact having a designated driver is a bonus lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i would love it when my girlfriend stopt drinking it always ends up in drama anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I actualy tend not to drink unless others are drinking, then i might have some wime but im not a beer guy. It tastes disgusting

0|0
    0|0
    • You just haven't had much or probably every time you drink its strong also beer has flavours available

• Of course. She wouldn't use the "intoxicated" excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me in the slightest as long as it wasn't to bother the girl that I like a drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pass

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a bit boring. But it's not a turn of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a guy who also doesn't drink 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who doesn' t drink tbh 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally would. I love drinking only socially and hate drinking to get drunk. It’s not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girl doesn't like I am drinking in front of her.
    I am sure I won't drink in front of her.
    Cause there is love.
    And anyway
    Why drink alcohol when you can drink from her eyes and her looks.
    And from her love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes