GUYS WHO DRINK: would you be with a girl who stayed sober?

I'm legal lol, but I just don't have that burning desire for alcohol.. I know many go to bars for dates, so would someone be turned off that I just didn't like it? I can't even see the appeal in Chardonnay but I would never let my sobriety pressure a man into quitting his desires to drink however often he does GUYS WHO DRINK: would you be with a girl who stayed sober?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy who doesn't drink, I don't mind hanging out or dating people who drink, as long as they don't get intoxicated because then the burden is on me not to allow them to do stupid shit :P. Tbh I don't think people really mind, some guys might, on the other hands other might enjoy having always someone sober to watch over them sort of say. But most of the times the hard part is on the non drinking person, you are the one who's gonna have to deal with the smell & behaviours. So the real question is if you mind being with someone who drinks while you don't.