GIRLS PLEASE THIS IS STILL BUGGING ME?

Why can't a girl just admit to herself when she's fallen out of love?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Because she doesn't wanna seem bad and hurt your feelings. Instead she just start acting distant. I know it's crazy and I hate it when some guys do it as well. It hurts more than if they just admit it to themselves and to me

• i guess the same reason why a guy won't tell a girl yet will continue sleeping with her even though he knows the girl he is sleeping with has strong feelings for him

• So girls are fucking pigs too? Orrrrr what?😂😂

• Yeahhh same, I've had trouble accepting it, but I saw this quote once that's been helping me, it goes something like, some people are only in your life to teach you important life lessons, but you won't know till there gone. And I mean at least this girl taught me a lot of good lessons for the future

• Its a good quote

What Guys Said 1

• Girls sometimes don't want to hurt someone, and don't think of how much more they end up hurting by keeping things hidden