I'm so new to this site and really interested in meeting new people?

Why can't you message them of be friends with them please help amazing man with a good heart and mind extremely respects females to the fullest extent just confused!!! Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't think you can really meet new people on this site, since many people (including myself), aren't really into private messages.

You can't message someone until you're level 2 Xper, and you can also message only your followers.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I really appreciate your help and support thank you so much. I don't know why but it said meet and date and stuff like that

Most Helpful Guy

• This site is more for answering questions from the opposite gender reslly. It would be very rare to meet someone on here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• This isn’t a dating site, it’s Q&A. Most people on here, I’ve been told, don’t like private messages. I think you may be in the wrong place for what you are looking for.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is a Q&A app. if you’re looking for a relationship I’d go to tinder or something like that. This app is for asking questions and giving opinions to others questions. you may find a relationship but I doubt it on here. Most people on here aren’t big on pm and you have to be xper 2 for you to be able to

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeahh... this isn't exactly the site for that, you would have more luck in tinder or other dating sites than here.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does the name ladiesman show women respect?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I'm looking for a lady and I'm a man and hopefully a lady would love to have a ladysman and not a Ladysdick head I thought it was a good idea I don't know help me out here. I'm awesome person

• Show All
    • I'm so looking for a relationship with a good lady and what does that have to do with any of this. I a man who is looking for a lady and I'm a amazing Man and I really respect females to the fullest extent. What are you trying to get at buddy

• Nahh, just that I know a fake when i see one. But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong and you're a sincere honest guy or whatever.

Recommended myTakes