I'm so new to this site and really interested in meeting new people?

Why can't you message them of be friends with them please help amazing man with a good heart and mind extremely respects females to the fullest extent just confused!!! Thanks

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't think you can really meet new people on this site, since many people (including myself), aren't really into private messages.

You can't message someone until you're level 2 Xper, and you can also message only your followers.

• Well I really appreciate your help and support thank you so much. I don't know why but it said meet and date and stuff like that

Most Helpful Guy

• This site is more for answering questions from the opposite gender reslly. It would be very rare to meet someone on here.