How do I know she is interested in me? Does she feel the same?

Last Friday i asked a girl if i can come over for a couple of hours because i missed my bus. We were playfighting and then i kissed her. We made out for about half an hour and then i had to go, she was home alone. I asked her if i can stay, but she said no, because of her father comming in the morning. When i left, she sent me a text saying she is sorry and so did i. Later that night i texted her i feel something about her and that i would continue doing this, but that was 3 days ago and she still hasn't responded. What do i do? I also asked her friend to talk to her, so i know what to do. But she also likes someone else. Help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She likes she is scared to say she likes you

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You texted each other saying "sorry", sorry for what?

My guess is she's confused and not sure how she feels yet, and/or is scared to say it. But I don't know anyone that would make out with someone for 1/2 hr and not like them, at least a little bit. Unless she was just really turned on at that moment and she "gave in"? I'd give it time. Try texting her now but don't comment on it. Keep it "light" and talk about something else. See if she responds to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey man, if you like her you got to reassure her and tell her that you're not in it to play around. Tell her you've been thinking of her all this time and how the 3 day wait was torture for you. And of course, don't do it through text. Meet up with her. If she doesn't respond, use a number that she doesn't know and call her, she'd probably pick up and that's when you tell her everything. Once you're done telling her, ask her out. Tada

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes