How do I know she is interested in me? Does she feel the same?

Last Friday i asked a girl if i can come over for a couple of hours because i missed my bus. We were playfighting and then i kissed her. We made out for about half an hour and then i had to go, she was home alone. I asked her if i can stay, but she said no, because of her father comming in the morning. When i left, she sent me a text saying she is sorry and so did i. Later that night i texted her i feel something about her and that i would continue doing this, but that was 3 days ago and she still hasn't responded. What do i do? I also asked her friend to talk to her, so i know what to do. But she also likes someone else. Help?

12