What do you think of what my fiance said?

Me and my fiancé were in a discussion about tattoos. I said “I like tattoos on guys”

He said “I don’t like tattoos.

I asked “why?”

He said: “ I have absolutely nothing against people who get tattoos, but its just not my kind of thing. The people I look up to whether its Muhammad Ali or Barack Obama.. or whether its successful people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. I don’t see them with tattoos. These people that I listed express their views and opinion and values through action and voice instead of through ink on their bodies. I also don’t feel the need tattoo loved ones names on my body because they’ll always be tattooed in my heart.”
  • Disagree
    Vote A
  • I like it
    Vote B
  • I love that!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally find common ground on this matter. I have thought about getting a tattoo, but have none as of right now. It's definitely something to think out thoroughly as it is permanent. I would only ever get a tattoo that has significant meaning to me, something that I know is never going to change. I respect people who do that and think it can be a great conversation starter. At the same time, tattoos are certainly not for everyone and your fiancè shouldn't get one from the sound of it. They can also make it more difficult to get jobs and it can be major turn off to a lot of people. In summary, I think it's up to the person. It is their body and their decision. It is up to you to respect and support them in that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't like tattoos you can't force him to get any 😂 i agree that tattoos on guys are attractive but if he don't like them then move on. he won't get one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Not a bad reasoning. I like the guy's way of thinking.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always wondered why girls get tattoos. I mean... why put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Lots of tattoos and piercings is sexy as hell

0|1
    1|1
  • Awwwww ❤

😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • It's his opinion what would we say on it?
    But about tattoo.
    Most of spies don't go for tattoo cause it will be their identity if they get caught.

So I guess.

Tattoo is good or no good.
    I can't judge is either but I won't go for a tattoo of my loved one on any part of body.
    Cause if she leaves me

That tattoo is gonna be there forever making me remember I loved her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like his reasoning

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Liked it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes