Attractive body or attractive face or attractive personality?

Which is the most important one? Or from the most to least important order which is a must to you? And I'm talking about a long term relationship when I say this , so is body and face more important? Or body and personality? Or personality and face? Or is one just enough for you , for a long term relationship/even marriage? In the scenario you can't have all three lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, but you are so wrong, because if I have just one in the scenario, I do have all three, to me. I guess for the initial attraction it would be the face, since I'm a "eye and smile" guy. But the personality is definitely the most important after the fact, a pretty smile will only get you so far if there is no humor or wit to back it up. The body does have it's share in the mix no doubt, but as there is numerous ways to be "turned on" by someone you love, it's probably the least, especially if it's at least functional.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This one is hard. If a guy has a great personality I’ll find his face attractive. I’ve had this happen so many times. The flop side is if he’s got a attractive face, nice body and a shit personality he become very unattractive. I’m going to go with face, personality and body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Actually, an attractive personality will keep my attention even if a lady has a very plain, not pretty face.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it is personality first. There has to be attraction which comes from appearance and how she takes care of herself.

I would have to say it all has to be there. In fairness, everyone is different with different preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just do your best. It is work to improve. The better you are in body and personality (can't change your face) ... the higher caliber guy you will attract.
    And body is verrry important to most men. Almost everyone is overweight and we all lie that it is ok. Yes, it is ok on your own... but men care hugely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive personality for me, the others are just a bonus.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the body and personality.. because who sees the face during sex :p and also if she is your wife you don't need to worry about other people's opinion. So body is a must. A curvy one having at least 36d and a curved ass again starting from 36 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think is a blend of all tree, to me the personality can over shadow all else depending on the person. You can be super hot, but if you selfish and a horrible person, you are still ugly..

1|0
    0|0
  • An attractive body or face will get my attention, so either/or on that one. An attractive personality will keep it, so I'd rank that as most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • An attractive personality to me is what makes a relationship form and last. An attractive body and face gets your foot in the door

0|0
    0|0
  • For a LTR I'll give
    Personalty 5points
    Face 3 points
    Body 3 points
    For a short term, dating:
    Personalty 3 points
    Face 3 p
    Body 4 p

1|0
    0|0
  • if you fall for personality the face and body will be beutifle as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Body face and personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall result.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most important for what

0|0
    0|0
  • face, personality, then body

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality and face is most important for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive bodies all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality first, then face, then body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, body, personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Personality and face. You can work on the body, spend more time at the gym and cooking right. But face does t change too greatly and personality takes a lot of work to be different

0|0
    0|0
  • My order would be
    Attractive personality
    Attractive face
    Attractive body

I’m not very particular on what someone looks like I’m attracted to a big variety of different looks some more than others but still. I would also say personality for me is really important because there’s certain things that I like in a guys personality that would make me feel fulfilled and happy in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and face. The personality is what will pull me in completely. But I also love someone with a nice pair of eyes to stare into. That depth that emotion in them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have personality then face then body

coz u can always change ur body but not ur face

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say personality and face but mostly personality mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality and face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive personality's all I need

0|0
    0|0
  • All should be attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. attractive personality - because i need to feel comfortable with the person, not bored or similar
    2. attractive face
    3. attractive body

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes