Attractive body or attractive face or attractive personality?

Which is the most important one? Or from the most to least important order which is a must to you? And I'm talking about a long term relationship when I say this , so is body and face more important? Or body and personality? Or personality and face? Or is one just enough for you , for a long term relationship/even marriage? In the scenario you can't have all three lol.

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, but you are so wrong, because if I have just one in the scenario, I do have all three, to me. I guess for the initial attraction it would be the face, since I'm a "eye and smile" guy. But the personality is definitely the most important after the fact, a pretty smile will only get you so far if there is no humor or wit to back it up. The body does have it's share in the mix no doubt, but as there is numerous ways to be "turned on" by someone you love, it's probably the least, especially if it's at least functional.

Most Helpful Girl

• This one is hard. If a guy has a great personality I’ll find his face attractive. I’ve had this happen so many times. The flop side is if he’s got a attractive face, nice body and a shit personality he become very unattractive. I’m going to go with face, personality and body.