Guys, if a girl shows signs of disinterest, would u still try with her?

would u?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I won’t because the tease on and then pull away tactic is very frustrating and I don’t have the patience for it and doesn’t matter how much I am attracted to her because a another girl can throw ice on it real quick.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Any self respecting guy would not persist if a women is showing obvious signs of disinterest. Why would anyone want to keep persisting and obligate someone to give them company.

0|1
    0|0
  • In most cases no, but if there is something particularly special about her or she seems to be playing hard to get, I would keep trying. I have twice in my life been successful when I didn't give up after initial signs of disinterest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask her straight up if she was playing hard to get or if she was genuinely disinterested.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why pursue someone that doesn't have any interest in me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. As soon as she starts flirting with other guys and being really cold, i don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Depends if you're already dating. If yes then id try. If not then i won't try

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for long but sometimes when women say no they mean yes so you have to try to find out

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Best to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • What signs are you showing?

0|0
    0|0
    • never texting, canceling a date and so on

• Well some guys are really persistent but that would be enough to make me stop long before. Is that what you want?

• No wasted time and effort

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't have time to burn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the point, youd just make her annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't but many guys would

0|0
    0|0
    • why u wouldnt? even if u really liked a girl?

• yeaaa i am not to certain guy
      i would think that she doeset care about me and give up

• No, I don't play that "chase me" bullshit. It isn't worth the false sexual harassment charge when she decides she doesn't want to play the game anymore and thinks males can read her idiot mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. Sorry but I value my time too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm a busy and energy saving man.
    I try only with a girl who I know that I have a 80% chance to win her heart. This is more efficient.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes