Guys, if a girl shows signs of disinterest, would u still try with her?

would u?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I won’t because the tease on and then pull away tactic is very frustrating and I don’t have the patience for it and doesn’t matter how much I am attracted to her because a another girl can throw ice on it real quick.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• In most cases no, but if there is something particularly special about her or she seems to be playing hard to get, I would keep trying. I have twice in my life been successful when I didn't give up after initial signs of disinterest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any self respecting guy would not persist if a women is showing obvious signs of disinterest. Why would anyone want to keep persisting and obligate someone to give them company.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would ask her straight up if she was playing hard to get or if she was genuinely disinterested.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why pursue someone that doesn't have any interest in me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. As soon as she starts flirting with other guys and being really cold, i don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Depends if you're already dating. If yes then id try. If not then i won't try

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for long but sometimes when women say no they mean yes so you have to try to find out

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Best to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • What signs are you showing?

0|0
    0|0
    • never texting, canceling a date and so on

• Well some guys are really persistent but that would be enough to make me stop long before. Is that what you want?

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes