Would you prefer to date a republican or democrat? And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A republican, since I am one myself and I can't stand so many liberal beliefs, or the majority of left wing people.

0|2
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your my kind of girl. In my experiance the left is just so much more irrational.

• Haha thanks.
      And yup, also from my experience. They are ridiculous lol

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they're not an asshole about their political beliefs, why does it matter?

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think political beliefs directly correlate on what the persons values are.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Im a democrat but i agree with some views on both sides. So as long as the guy is against racism or abortion, supports immigration, and wants stricter gun control, then he can be whichever.

0|0
    1|1
    • against abortion?

• @smartass_14 yep im against abortion and legalization of marijuana, but i do support stricter gun laws and immigration

What Guys Said 6

• Anything but liberal. I care nothing for political parties, but leftism is a deal breaker. I can't go father left than being pro choice, recycling, and wanting to greet more sustainable energy sources online.

1|0
    1|0
  • A Democrat because i’d prefer to date someone with the same views as me

2|0
    0|0
  • Republican just because I'm a republican myself. Our values would align.

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer to date someone with the same political views as me, like liberal feelings about social issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • A republican women seem less hostile towards men in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter ! they all worship the republicans lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes