What do guys typically find most attractive in a woman?

What do guys actually find most attractive? Like do they actually want a girl with huge boobs, round butt, small/skinny waist and thigh gaps etc? Like the stereotypical magazine model airbrushed look?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Every male will say something different, boobs size, butt, weight...
    Personally my type of girl is someone who likes cuddles and kisses, I donโ€™t mind about boobs or butts, I do prefer long straigh hair for example but I donโ€™t search for that, as long as she likes me and she likes cuddling and kissing Iโ€™m down for it, if we have feelings for each other and all of that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE