What do guys typically find most attractive in a woman?

What do guys actually find most attractive? Like do they actually want a girl with huge boobs, round butt, small/skinny waist and thigh gaps etc? Like the stereotypical magazine model airbrushed look?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every male will say something different, boobs size, butt, weight...
    Personally my type of girl is someone who likes cuddles and kisses, I donโ€™t mind about boobs or butts, I do prefer long straigh hair for example but I donโ€™t search for that, as long as she likes me and she likes cuddling and kissing Iโ€™m down for it, if we have feelings for each other and all of that

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I love my girlfriend for who she is as a person first and foremost. She is amazing in so many ways and is my best friend. I love the way she and I can talk about anything. I love how she cares about me and shows that she is proud of me in front of other people. I do find her attractive physically too though. She is a C which I like because it's soft when I rest my head on her chest and I am able to hold them in my hands, but they aren't so big that they get in the way of everyday life. They are also small enough for her to be able to do fun athletic stuff with me. I like her butt as well and that she lets me grab it (she knows that everything I do is out of affection and not a perverted I like her for her body type of way). I love her collarbones, shoulders, and neck as well as her beautiful long legs. That's just me, I think it definitely varies from guy to guy. Hope that helps.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's really sweet actually. I hope I'm lucky enough to end up with someone as nice as you seem to be. Your girlfriend is very lucky.

• Thank you, that makes me very happy. But believe me, I am the lucky one :)

• For me, I like what I like.

Simple as that.

And I like boobs and bums as long as it natrual, pretty much all shapes and sizes really, as long as her chest isn't flat, niether is her arse, there has to be something to grab or play with a least.

Don't like fakes boobs or bums tho, thats a turn off...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just a confident girl with a great personality and a normal body. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
    • Things like this are nice to hear. Especially as someone extremely self conscious about their body.

• Show All
    • That's brilliant haha

• ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž

• I like the "girl next door" type. Which for me means the girl looks like a normal, regular girl. I much prefer that look than the "perfect" airbrushed magazine look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who has their head screwed on right wins for me. No matter how gifted they are in the other departments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find a girl attractive if her personality complements mine. But if you mean what makes a girl the sexy kind of attractive it all has to do with proportions not just size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like woman with big boobs and medium to long length hair. The big boobs is a must and a big turn on for me

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who gives a good fuck is beyond other things i mean who cares if her boobs are big or small but her skills in bj and fuck should be good

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my women with thick thighs, big boobs and a big ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small cute girls ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Killer Smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Small skinny waist and smaller breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes , smile, intelligence

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really look for much honestly, and big boobs are honestly a turn off for me, like whats most attractive to me is the personality, of she's funny, weird, acts cute and makes me feel happy or laugh and if she can take a joke then i don't really care what she looks like but if she is good looking then obviously that'd be a good thing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Big ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes