You really like a girl, but can't be with her at the moment. Which of these scenarios would bother you the most?

a.) she completely vanishes on social media so you have no way of keeping tabs on how or what she's doing.

b.) she continues to actively post on social media so you can see how she's doing and what she's up to. Basically, you can see she's doing just fine without you.

PS. This is about a guy who I know for a fact visits my page regularly. He can't/won't be with me at the moment so I'm trying to decide if it's fair that I still have my life out there for him to see.

03