What would you think of a 44 year old guy living with grandma?

I rent a 700 sq ft studio from my grandma. It is fully detached and in her yard. It's in a super nice area and has a pool. I pay her 700 bucks even though a 1-bedroom unit around here goes for $3500.(!)
I'm actually a successful businessman. I own my own home-based business and probably make in the upper 1 to 5% nationally... over 300k pre tax... only working 4 days a week.

My sister says my income is totally out of line with my lifestyle... that I don't spend money as I should and I don't present the appearance of someone in my position to women i am interested in. She says i am stuck in a rut...

I have thought that I'm doing the smart thing for a future family by socking away as much money as possible given that the median home value around here is $1,000,000.
I have this dream of buying my house for cash and not being a mortgage slave.

Stuck in a golden cage!

It would also be nice to live somewhere where there are younger women around that I can meet... instead of where I live.

01