How do you react to a shy boy?

Here is my question, what do you think girls about a shy guy? The problem is that im shy and I never did anything with a woman, what do you recommend?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really cute if he acts all nervous when approaching but otherwise I would never even know he has any feelings cuz shy guys never show it. So it's hard to react in any way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks all for the opinnions, and Im feeling identificated with yours one, its hard to me to show my feelings, maybe for my past or anything do you have any idea to be more open with people?

• I think what u should try doing is accepting yourself the way you Are, accepting that people have a certain opinion about everyone and that won't change nor should it matter. And if u know that u're a cool person just accept it and be more confident

I am not the person who can give u the best advice tho because I'm shy and introverted myself 😋

• I really appreciate it, a lot :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are humans, ergo different from one another. Some like shy boys and some do not

Simple as that -_-

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE