Guys, what makes you regret breaking up with your ex?

Let’s say you ended things because you just weren’t into the relationship anymore but still had feelings. What and if, made you regret it and want her back? What did she have to do to make you feel that way?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine are all certifiably nuts and one was a bit dangerous sociopath so nothing and I consider myself lucky to be rid of them. The ones that I feel I missed out on are the ones I hooked up with but never had their contact.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy, but I'm still going to share my opinion.

If I break up with an ex, the only thing that'll make me regret it is if I truly loved them and the break up wasn't meant to be or really necessary. Otherwise I don't regret breaking up with my ex. I've never regretted a break up and I hope I never do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE