Is it bad to ask your boyfriend to buy you stuff that costs over $100?

My boyfriend works part time and he asks me what I want. But I tell him what I want because i'm scared he'll break my heart someday, and at least I got to keep the stuff.

1121

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok, I use women for sex all the time, I promise them a relationship then I fuck them and block them instantly afterwards, I even heard I got a few pregnant. Not that I care, at least I got some good fuck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• there are some high paying part time jobs .
    but you didn't say what he does or how much he makes .
    tutors can charge $30 per hour or more . School bus drivers work less than 20 hours per week
    and average more than $15 an hour. part time travel agents make $50,000 per year .
    in a restaurant, you can average $20 an hour in tips .
    mail carriers work about 20 hours per week and make $19 an hour .
    fitness instructors can make over $20 per hour .
    if he can afford it and wants to buy you something over $100 . then why not .
    more power to him earning that much and making you happy . so don't feel too guilty .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE