Is it bad to ask your boyfriend to buy you stuff that costs over $100?

My boyfriend works part time and he asks me what I want. But I tell him what I want because i'm scared he'll break my heart someday, and at least I got to keep the stuff.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok, I use women for sex all the time, I promise them a relationship then I fuck them and block them instantly afterwards, I even heard I got a few pregnant. Not that I care, at least I got some good fuck

0|2
    1|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• there are some high paying part time jobs .
    but you didn't say what he does or how much he makes .
    tutors can charge $30 per hour or more . School bus drivers work less than 20 hours per week
    and average more than $15 an hour. part time travel agents make $50,000 per year .
    in a restaurant, you can average $20 an hour in tips .
    mail carriers work about 20 hours per week and make $19 an hour .
    fitness instructors can make over $20 per hour .
    if he can afford it and wants to buy you something over $100 . then why not .
    more power to him earning that much and making you happy . so don't feel too guilty .

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Wow, don’t tell him that he’ll probably walk out on you right then and there. “At least I get to keep the stuff” god forbid you two marry you’ll take him to the cleaners!!!

0|2
    1|0
  • Yes because that's not a valid reason for it. I think you shouldn't accept the presents and stop asking because it just isn't right for the reason that he may break your heart

0|0
    0|0
  • This maybe just me but I work a part time job as well and when I am in a relationship I want to be able to treat whoever I'm with well. I want her to have a couple nice things especially if I offer. Asking for something every once in a while is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a parasite. Make your own money to buy your own stuff damn it. Plus, he only works part-time so he must not be rich.

1|2
    1|0
  • Hey whatever your boyfriend likes to buy for you and you two love each other and it's not a problem for him to buy things i see no problem but try to buy him things in return.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's shallow, hope he's cheating with a better gal

1|2
    3|0
  • If he's asking and he still chooses to go for it why not?

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's cool, it'll teach him to be responsible with his money. Just don't expect him to buy it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • "At least I got to keep the stuff" sigh, let's face it, it's all about the stuff isn't it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow you're just using him, hope you're proud of that.

0|1
    1|0
  • Get a job yourself, but if you're in. Relationship for a long time, then it isn't so bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold digger much

0|4
    1|0
  • You using guys for money, you out

0|3
    1|0
  • What? Why don't you break up?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Over and over again, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's absolutely bad.
    Don't ask him anymore to buy you anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by the fact that he works part-time, yes. Well, actually, yes no matter what. Don't be materialistic.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don’t ask him directly. Just mention that You like it but you don’t have money to buy it. Maybe in your birthday, he will buy it for you. It depends if he is a student or he has a job. I hope you can get it soon

1|0
    0|0
  • These hoes ain't loyal

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• yeah, it's bad.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depending on his financial situation, the amount of the cost doesn't seem to be too bad, but your motivation is.

0|0
    1|0
  • This makes you seem like a bitch tbh.

1|7
    2|1
  • To me it is

0|0
    1|0
  • Get a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is bad

0|0
    0|0
  • You could go half way.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you can't cook, don't give good sex and is super average then yes, you're atrocious but those are the girls men usually pamper anyway, because the guilt of wanting to call it quits and other stuff.

0|0
    1|0
  • smart in my book. you need gain something out of it

2|0
    1|5

Recommended myTakes