Do guys only like girls who are sluts?

Just asking because from my experience I’m receiving dick pics and asking for nudes before we have a conversation and I just want a genuine relationship. I’m not a prude and I’ll certainly be down to fuck if I think we have some sort of connection but I just don’t know how to find a good guy who wants more than sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys showing dick pics and asking for pictures of your body only want sex and your body, NOT YOU as a package and certainly not something that requires those guys to stick around with you when you are not having sex, like getting to know you, snuggling to a movie, watching the stars at night and making out and then having real good passionate and meaningful sex afterwards!

It is not hard to find a good guy who wants more than sex, he first won't bother you with pictures of his dick, which he assumes is something impressive to lure your interest, and then he won't be harassing you to see naked pictures of you! A real good guy, a real LOVER, wants to savor the small moments with you and build it up for when you do finally have sex where he will take his time and savor the experience of pleasuring you and you pleasuring him, meaningfully, sensually, lovingly.

Does this help you out? If not, make the guy wait for sex and if he sticks around trying his hardest to get to know you and working for you, he may be worth your time!

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Do you realize how ridiculous this question sounds?

1|9
    2|0
  • I hate sluts. In fact, it's practically a dealbreaker for me. I don't think I know any guys who actually LIKE sluts either (well, i don't know many guys in general but still). Winston from 1984 seemed to be into sluts... that's the only guy I know of...

1|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I’ve never taken a picture of my junk. Never wanted to. Never sent anything to any woman asking for boob pics or wanting to sleep with them. I’m assuming a good majority of my guy friends don’t do that.

I know a lot of different types of guys who would probably be smarter than risking letting their junk pics possibly get sent to the wrong person. It’s too big a risk. Phone gets hacked? Phone gets stolen? No thanks.

so no... I don’t want a slut. Never did. Most of my guy friends have never seemed interested in dating slutty girls (though several guys who are pretty loose themselves tend to go for that more).

And I don’t think most guys want a slutty woman (unless they’re kinda slutty themselves). I think a lot of (clean cut) guys want a relationship as opposed to careless sex with random strangers all the time.

Even if there’s no faith system for the guy, I think most are more interested in self preservation than the “fun” of sleeping around. Like we realize the consequences (or possible consequences), and that alone seems like too high a risk to be doing that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. You just got to make it clear that your interested but your not about to start letting your body be used for perverted ideas. Your never going to stoop to such a low part of society. If he wants said pictures he better belly up to the bar and earn the right to see you intimately. If he doesn't have the courage to do so he should grow up and leave while there hasn't been any damage.

2|0
    0|0
    • To put this in perspective if my girlfriend tried to send me a nude ever I'd tell her I need a break and tell her to get her motives straight. Cause I'm not looking for a girl I can have a one night stand with. When I look for a girlfriend I want someone who will be there for me and support me not just there for the intimate parts. As that is something I could go without if it really had to be.

Just keep being you and hold yourself tall and your bound to find a guy who really will love you for who you are and not just for your assets.

• Men who want casual sex prefer sluts. The majority of men want casual sex. Therefore, yes, the majority of men prefer sluts.

However, if what you want is a long term relationship, you shouldn't be pursuing the majority of men in the first place. You are fundamentally incompatible with the majority of men. Instead, you should be pursuing the minority of men who want long term relationships (like yourself). Such men certainly do not prefer sluts, in fact a substantial amount of them require virgins.

3|1
    0|0
  • Huh? No. We don't. Slut implies having sex with lots of dudes. We don't want you to have sex with lots of dudes-- we want you to have sex with *us.* Big difference. And yes, if we have an interest in you, we want that, and want it pretty early on usually. If you don't, that's fine, it's your business. Just don't expect us to stay interested forever if we aren't getting anything physical; there's nothing wrong with us wanting that.

0|1
    0|0
  • All guys want sluts for a period of time. They'll just come out and ask because most girls are sluts nowadays. Vast majority of guys would like a good girl but tbh how do you find them?
    Its 2017. Sluts everywhere. If you want a good guy just find places where sluts aren't. Find the least thirsty dude and talk to him. Should work.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some do some don't. I don't like sluts personally because I don't want sex too quickly nor often. Relationships should be more kissing and hugging and holding hands because that's where the magic is, sex is brilliant but it's not everything

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Many men are turned off by sluts, in fact. They don't think they can handle a sexually experiences woman, so they attempt to shame the women in their lives in hopes of keeping them from gaining skill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy's fall in love with girls that are classy and cute but in the bedroom they are "sluts". Meaning, you're getting dick pics from horny guys laying in bed looking for a slut to please them in that moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like women who we can enjoy the company of, have as a partner , enjoy lunch or coffee and just overall enjoy to be around.
    Buuuuut.
    Online we like sluts that we can flirt and play around with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never sent or received nudes intentionally. However I'm kinda a loser lol. My point is we are out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask this question you have no common sense - I'm just saying that you need to be careful if you don't want to get fucked over.

No, men only like sluts for casual sex. They don't respect them and would never get into a serious relationship with one. Those guys were just looking for a quick fuck. That should be obvious.

You also say that you're no prude and that you'll be dtf if you think you have a connection, again here some guys will wait longer just to fuck and chuck you. You have the wrong mentality here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sluts are more likely to be diseased and unfaithful, that's why they are a deal breaker for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, not me, I like fully opposite, as I'm not "slutty"

0|0
    0|0
  • It our jobs to get in, its your job to keep us out. Sluts make great gfs but shitty wives, which one do you want to be?

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get a girl who wants to wait for marriage. But, that doesn't seem like a popular choice...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I guy thinks for a second you are promiscuous, thats all he will be interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You really need to find a better source of guys to draw from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah those girls are just for one thing but are not good to keep

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy ofcourse. A lot of guya do. Some don't and are heavily repulsed by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no only douchebags want that crap right out of the gate

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it as a compliment. They're equally lazy as horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • We guys are just horny. If we try we can have a decent confo

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    1|0
  • I hate sluts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equal...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • hum no that is not true

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys are simple and stupid and sex is the most they are thinking about and their little banana but guys don't fall in love because a girl it's a slut

1|3
    1|1
  • Nope - these are just the guys that are LOOKING for 'sluts'. The majority of guys I know, when genuinely interested in a woman, do treat her with at least the same respect they give the people they spend the most time with.

If you're encountering a lot of these guys, try branching out and meeting guys in a different way. For example, a guy you're messaging off Tinder or a guy you met at a club might think you're only after the same thing he is and isn't bothered to message a bit first to find out.

Join a sport, a club, something that interests you and will more than likely have guys in it. Guys you meet in everyday life are more understanding than on the internet, they've met you face to face and you always get a better idea of someone's values when you speak with them in person and can play off their expressions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Giys like good firls too

0|0
    0|0
  • Men both loathe and love women for being sexual. We are punished for being prude, and punished for not being prude enough.

We just need to keep avoiding the guys who ascribe to these paradigms. There are men out there who believe that it is a pleasure to find a woman with healthy boundaries but enjoys sex, and THOSE guys are GREAT for women like you and me. Keep looking. They're out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes