Do guys only like girls who are sluts?

Just asking because from my experience I’m receiving dick pics and asking for nudes before we have a conversation and I just want a genuine relationship. I’m not a prude and I’ll certainly be down to fuck if I think we have some sort of connection but I just don’t know how to find a good guy who wants more than sex

435

Most Helpful Guy

• The guys showing dick pics and asking for pictures of your body only want sex and your body, NOT YOU as a package and certainly not something that requires those guys to stick around with you when you are not having sex, like getting to know you, snuggling to a movie, watching the stars at night and making out and then having real good passionate and meaningful sex afterwards!

It is not hard to find a good guy who wants more than sex, he first won't bother you with pictures of his dick, which he assumes is something impressive to lure your interest, and then he won't be harassing you to see naked pictures of you! A real good guy, a real LOVER, wants to savor the small moments with you and build it up for when you do finally have sex where he will take his time and savor the experience of pleasuring you and you pleasuring him, meaningfully, sensually, lovingly.

Does this help you out? If not, make the guy wait for sex and if he sticks around trying his hardest to get to know you and working for you, he may be worth your time!