My ex boyfriend initiates texting every day?

I broke up with my ex a month ago where we only dated for 2 months. I regretted it after a week and told him I wanted to get him back but he wasn't ready for that. However, since then, he has been the one who initiates texting. He asks me what I'm doing, what I'm up to, what are my plans, and asks for my opinions about a lot of things. Also he cares a lot about me and I can see his feelings towards me. But I'm so confused what should I do? I don't know if I should move on or wait for him to decide? Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He wants payback since you broke up with him, but he still likes you. You'll get back with him eventually.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by payback?

• Well you did break up with him, that doesn't mean he'll be all happy about that & take you back at anytime you want. That would mean he needs you more than you need him, which almost no guy wants. So he's letting you wait & he'll let you know when he's ready to start the relationship again.

• I was in your position with my ex for a while we ended up breaking up 2 times after because of some of my "friends" didn't want us to be together. If you truly like him hold on to him for a little longer simply hint at him that he will soon have to decide

1|0
    0|0
  • He basically wants you back but is afraid about another breakup.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes