Should I ruin the friendship?

There’s this guy and he’s literally my best friend. I have a crush on him and I think the feeling is mutual but I’m scared. We’ve been friends for almost a year and a half and since then we’ve become so close. We’ve never had an awkward phase and have always told each other everything and have had very similar interests. We get really close and he’s always got his arm around me or on me or our feet are always touching. I’ve asked some of our mutual friends about it and they said they could totally see us working out as a couple. Sometimes he even just grabs my hand and we walk around. Our faces also get really close and sometimes we bump noses by mistake and sometimes I feel like we should have kissed. He also compliments me and calls me pretty/hot all the time. He also gets jealous if I’m around other guys. The only reason why I’m hesitant about the situation is because he just recently came out to me as bisexual. Is he just acting as a platonic gay best friend or is he into me as more than that? Is it worth risking the friendship?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ruin it... OR take advantage of the mixture of feelings that are mutual and prove to him that its not just some fantasy you both have of being together. And sometime when he isn't expecting it just kiss him on the cheek like a peck. And then just take a step back and see how he takes it. If he really feels the same for you he will respond in a similar fashion if not. Dont feel too bad at least you tried.