Help me I don't have the courage to ask a girl out?

I've been trying to ask this girl out but I haven't got the courage to ask her please help i don't know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it simple, some girls like a boy that is direct so that they dont have to over think it. And ask in person, it makes it unique since few people do it nowadays. Plus it shows confidence and respect

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What is holding you back besides yourself? Why are you holding yourself back? You know what you want and that is to ask out a girl, the girl you like. Now, all you fear is rejection, well I will tell you it is far better to try than to not try at all. So what if she says no, then it ends there, focus on if she says yes! Have you even thought what would happen if she said that? Fear is irrational sometimes man, and this is one of those times. We grow in times of pressure and this is one of them. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I was going to try and make a suggestion, but then I saw that you already asked her. Congrats!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead and just ask... no one can help you..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you don't have the courage to ask her out, how are you going to handle it if you DO get a date with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, you will get shot down 90% of the time. You just get used to it. Ask some girls out that you aren't interested in to get used to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well you're either going to do it or you're not going to do it. There's really nothing that can be done other than you doing it.

It's shitty but there's just not easy way to go about your situation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes