Help me I don't have the courage to ask a girl out?

I've been trying to ask this girl out but I haven't got the courage to ask her please help i don't know what to do

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it simple, some girls like a boy that is direct so that they dont have to over think it. And ask in person, it makes it unique since few people do it nowadays. Plus it shows confidence and respect

Most Helpful Guy

• What is holding you back besides yourself? Why are you holding yourself back? You know what you want and that is to ask out a girl, the girl you like. Now, all you fear is rejection, well I will tell you it is far better to try than to not try at all. So what if she says no, then it ends there, focus on if she says yes! Have you even thought what would happen if she said that? Fear is irrational sometimes man, and this is one of those times. We grow in times of pressure and this is one of them. Go for it!