I’m so frustrated with her?

We make out she tells me not to overthink it. i trued to be nice and ask her out she said no. I leave her alone and she starts see another guy so I leave her alone and now she’s starting to flirt with me again. I know this is not acceptable behavior but i crave the attention and at the same time hate myself for it! what can I do to make this better!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone else.. This one just need you in her spare time 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I know. we do talk most every day tho. She’s told me some personal stuff in the past. But since we made out that all stopped and she only flirts with me at work or when we are drinking with fiends...

• Honestly if I was capable of being an asshole to her I would be.

• Hahaha... It happens... sometimes we can't do things which are actually necessary 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• There's absolutely nothing you can do to win this girl. She doesn't even know what she wants. Having said that, I'm positive she doesn't want you, she only wants you when she's bored and wants the validation because she knows she can have you any time. This girl is a wild horse that can't be tamed, forget her, unless you're looking for a heartache.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I kinda got that. Last Friday she invited me out with her. I show up and it’s her and a bunch of dudes. I stay for my friends band and then leave right after. Done playing her games.

• Yeah dude, you just have to tap into some female psychology and what she's thinking. Girls are the opposite of guys, they have to choose the best guy from their suitors. The number of suitors are through the roof for girls in their early 20's because they're frankly at their physical peaks (on average and as seen by the large majority of guys). So here you have this girl who has countless guys hitting on her, her own personal value in her head goes up with the more number of suitors. So what happens is she hooks up with one then gets scared she might have chose wrong and is settling so she quickly backs away and tries someone else for size... basically like a little kid in an ice scream shop who's only allowed one flavour. The kid is going to sample as many different flavours as possible before settling for her favourite because she doesn't want to get buyers remorse which would equate to being trapped.
      That's why when it comes to women that are going through this period of their life

• it's best to let them come and go as they please if all you're looking for are hookups. Trust me, if you're her favourite flavor she'll come back... until she gets bored lol. That's why I no longer date women who are under 25.