Do I sound (and look) like a desirable guy to date?

I am 23 years old, and I never had an actual girlfriend.

I am about 5'7" in height and weigh approximately 175lbs. I am a little heavyset, but I am not obese by any means (you should see the people here where I live... talk about obese).

I am mostly an introvert. I do not like to party. I used to drink, but I very seldom have an alcoholic beverage now.

I do not like large crowds or gatherings, unless I am in uniform and serving in a position of authority or trust (I work in public safety... sort of... used to). I am a licensed Advanced Emergency Medical Technician and have worked in EMS for two years. I no longer work in EMS, and I have taken a break.

I am a huge computer nerd. I am skilled and educated in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Cascading Styling Sheets (CSS), JavaScript, Structured Query Language (SQL), PHP, Asynchronous JavaScript and XML (AJAX), Javascript Object Notation (JSON), Google Maps API, and the Bootstrap Framework. I am a full-stack web developer and a creator of dynamic, responsive web applications and Content Management Systems (CMS).

I used to be a huge gym buff, not so much anymore.

I live at home still. I am still dependent financially on my parents. I am unemployed as of currently and spend most of my time learning programming, so that one day, I can score a career in programming and web development.

In the meantime, I am working on projects that can potentially make a lot of money in and of itself.

I do not leave the house much anymore as I am completely dedicated to programming. I strike out on dating websites all the time.

I seek a particular type of woman, one that has never had a romantic bond herself. That is largely why I have the excuse of being single at this point in time.

I have a southern accent, and I am from the south. I can get easily attached with explosive feelings of infatuation towards any potential partner.

I am a "hopeless romantic". I have an INFP personality type.
  • Yes
  • No
  • See poll
    Vote C
Girls be honest and comment below

31

Most Helpful Girl

• “I seek a particular type of woman, one that has never had a romantic bond herself.” that’s a red flag right there. I voted no.

• Why? Because you don't meet that criteria, and therefore, you are offended?

• Too idealistic and frankly quite delusional. You’re essentially seeing people (and yourself too) as goods that become used if someone else has already had a relationship with them. First relationships almost never work out and that’s fine. Just because a person has loved before doesn’t mean they’re not capable of that again or makes it less special.

• Does not mean a woman cannot reunite with someone she was close to in her pasttime (her youth specifically) and it not be a better, much sweeter outcome.

Most Helpful Guy