A mans point of view to these actions I will describe from the guy I am dating. Help please?

We have been dating for going on 3 months. I am a single Mother/full time worker, but that does not effect us in anyway. Anyways lols we met online things were going great before he started working double shifts back to back. So phone calls were less and seeing each other? Its has been a month since our first date. But we both work. he's been texting me Good morning beautiful or beloved or Queen with 3 to 4 emojis EVERYDAY SINCE WE STARTED SPEAKING he ask how im doing? If I've eaten? How im feeling? Etc (i love it) he hasn't ignored me for over 24 hours.. He is very old fashion so he believes in saving important convos for face to face when we meet again for date night. And guess what? We have not brought up the sex conversation and i dont even care because this is a mentall shock to me lol we are both scared of letting our guards down. But we are sincer, easy going, non assuming towards each other we believe in the foundation of friendship so we don't ruin things. And also our Last conversation he said he doesn't want me meeting anyone new... he's a Dec Capricorn Im a Pisces Cusp with Aquarius if that matters 😂😂 let me know what y'all think? And he admitted to not having good communication skills and appologized for the miscommunication mix up we had 😍😍 also im extremely patient and im not expecting anything. But we are nervous as hell and get super nervous while on the phone... out of all the millions of guys in the world this one feels strange to me... Sorry if my grammer may be wrong my first language is Creole/French...

02