Best way to make conversation with a girl you find attractive?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The same way you talk to any other female? You just talk to her about something -- anything. I was at an Asian market and this attractive lesbian couple in front of me stopped to look at this package of crab snacks similar to this one:

www.japanguidebook.com/files/u1/crab-snack.jpg

Yup, tiny, whole crabs made to pop into your mouth like popcorn. Anyway, as they got to the cashier, I asked them "Are you sure you guys don't want to pick up a pack of these things?" and then the conversation took off from there.

While I'd like to tell you that it ended up in a threesome, that wasn't my intention in the first place. It just shows you how easy it is to make conversation with the opposite sex. In this case, the method was humor -- I noticed that they were fascinated/revolted by the mini-crabs and thus I made a joke about it. I personally like humor as the way to get in, but you just need to pick a method that suits your personality best.