Sexual videos in my boyfriends saved vids on instagram... is that okay?

i was just logged in to my boyfriends instagram (we’ve been dating for over a year) and i saw a few sexual videos in there.

this one that stood out was a girl that’s thinner than i am in her underwear just showing her thighs and tummy and underwear and stuff. im like extremely insecure so it hurt me a bit.

there were a few others but yeah, im not sure exactly how to bring it up with him or how to feel. i just know my self esteem is pretty crushed right now.

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Why was you on his instagram? Not saying that him having these videos isn't wrong, because it is however if I was him I would definitely be pissed that you went on my insta without my permission. Betrayal of trust.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be logging into his accounts unless you have his permission, so bringing this up means admitting you're in the wrong too. But I think communication is important in a relationship. Just say one day you need to have a serious talk, say you're sorry but you were looking at his account and you know you shouldn't have done that, then tell him you found something you weren't happy about. Have a conversation about whether he's willing to stop or whether you can both come to a compromise. You really need to trust him and keep out of his business, but equally, he needs to not betray that trust like this!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE