Guys, Do guys text girls they like every day?

If a guy who approaches me texting me:

sometimes days in a row and sometimes not at all in a few days

Is that normal?

How often do you text a girl u like?
What is in guys mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy likes you. It's hard to tell if he wants a relationship or just sex, but if he's texting you every day and he's always the first to text you, he's into you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I met this guy. We have been chatting a few weeks. He texts me 7 days in a row, and now it has been the third day he has not texted me.

His job requires him to travel a lot.
      We met and dated once and he texted me 2 hours right after our date was over , to ask me for the 2nd date.

So i dunno why he has not texted me.

• Show All
    • Don't do that. If he's seeing other people, he'll tell you. If he doesn't tell you and it turns out that's what he wss doing, kick him to the curb and don't look back. If he isn't, and is into you, he won't be annoyed. Even if he isn't into you, he won't be annoyed since he probably still likes you as a friend and therefore would still wnt you to talk to him. If he does end up being annoyed, see my advice on If he's seeing other girls.

• Ok.. Thank you for ur advice..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Dependant on the person. Personally, I would probably be the same. I don't like to come off clingy and at the same time I am. But also consider sometimes life really does get in the way. You could be their top priority but at the same time so is the struggle of living.

1|0
    0|0
  • I text a girl I like every day. But I usually try to keep the number of times I text to a small amount. I just want he to know she is on my mind and also that I could be on hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal.. Sometimes every day, sometimed once a week, depands on the responsivness of the girl.. Does she engage the conversation or just answer questions without any personal input..

0|0
    0|0
  • I text everyday so they know I haven't died๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Na that's how you get friend zone you gotta do the pull away

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's my girlfriend almost everyday.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, the question is
      When guys approach.

Do guys text a girl everyday when approaching?
      Of not, does he still like her?
      But why a guys does that

• No, I only text to setup/confirm plans

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously?
      You dont text her daily or... Like every other day?

• No, if its worth talking about we can do it person.

• I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do at least

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes