Guys, Do guys text girls they like every day?

If a guy who approaches me texting me:

sometimes days in a row and sometimes not at all in a few days

Is that normal?

How often do you text a girl u like?
What is in guys mind?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy likes you. It's hard to tell if he wants a relationship or just sex, but if he's texting you every day and he's always the first to text you, he's into you.

• I met this guy. We have been chatting a few weeks. He texts me 7 days in a row, and now it has been the third day he has not texted me.

His job requires him to travel a lot.
      We met and dated once and he texted me 2 hours right after our date was over , to ask me for the 2nd date.

So i dunno why he has not texted me.

• Don't do that. If he's seeing other people, he'll tell you. If he doesn't tell you and it turns out that's what he wss doing, kick him to the curb and don't look back. If he isn't, and is into you, he won't be annoyed. Even if he isn't into you, he won't be annoyed since he probably still likes you as a friend and therefore would still wnt you to talk to him. If he does end up being annoyed, see my advice on If he's seeing other girls.

• Ok.. Thank you for ur advice..