Should I ask him out or nah?

So me and my crush have been talking over snapchat for a couple of months and we always call eachother cute & stuff but i dont really know if he likes me back. I've never talked to him in real life and im not going to his school this year. (My friend said he has on and off feelings about me) should i tell him how i feel or leave it be until i move back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't necessarily tell him how you feel but instead open up an opportunity for something to develope. say something like "hey so when are we hanging out? :) " then if he wants to get closer to you he can accept the invitation. but if he's not interested and only wants to talk then he can say no and it won't ruin the friendship. sounds like he does though if he's calling you cute lol good luck

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not if he's not sure about you all of the time. I'd say leave it be till you move back.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You should probably hash out what you two are to each other as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more tension is going to build up and the more likely something unfavorable wool happen.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not if you are such an entitled girl that you think mothers should have more parental rights than fathers. Do him a favor and leave him alone.

0|0
    2|0
    • Show All
    • And why tf are you bringing that here? That has nothing to do with this question 🅱

• @easypancake No, she didn't just want to have input, she wanted to be the only one to have input.

"If I'll be the one carrying his future child full term and giving birth, shouldn't it be my job selecting the name?"

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes