Should I ask him out or nah?

So me and my crush have been talking over snapchat for a couple of months and we always call eachother cute & stuff but i dont really know if he likes me back. I've never talked to him in real life and im not going to his school this year. (My friend said he has on and off feelings about me) should i tell him how i feel or leave it be until i move back?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't necessarily tell him how you feel but instead open up an opportunity for something to develope. say something like "hey so when are we hanging out? :) " then if he wants to get closer to you he can accept the invitation. but if he's not interested and only wants to talk then he can say no and it won't ruin the friendship. sounds like he does though if he's calling you cute lol good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not if he's not sure about you all of the time. I'd say leave it be till you move back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE