Why do some guys get insecure about dating a tall girl? Is 5'8 considered to tall?

326

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'8 is tall for a female if you take into account the average female is 5'4 in the US. But your height is great, l don't think that that would deter any guy. Taking into account that you are young just have more patience because boys your age are not fully mature. I would date a 6'3 girl if l ever had the opportunity so don't worry about your height it's completely fine.

• Lol I don't date guys my age usually because the maturity is not there. Thank you also.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh I hate this because I’m a tall girl and it’s probably the thing I’m most insecure about it because it’s the one thing I simply can’t change.

I think it make some men feel less of the alpha male in the relationship.

I know it definitely has took all my life working on my confidence with it, but I’ve realised despite how I feel it really doesn’t make you any less feminine lol.

I actually think with guys, and girls too to be honest.. they themselves don’t mind as much, but it’s how other people perceive them.

• Sometimes I really hate being tall and all you usually hear about is how guys love short girls and it makes me insecure. Some people say being tall means I have a better chance of being a model but others are like I only like short girls. At least I can reach most stuff lol

• Accurate😂😂😂

• Height shouldn't be he most important factor and if to some guys it is they probably aren't good enough for you. Height is relatively low on my list of important attributes. Once you find the right guy nothing else really matters