If men are expected to pay on dates should women be expected to cook and give him bjs when ever he wants?

In a way its like your paying just to spend time with her like an escort but with out the benefits. www.google.com/.../...gives-very-blunt-8263822.amp
  • Give up the bjs
  • No its a one way streak only
  • Offer to pay and possibly actually pay
    Vote C

133

Most Helpful Girl

• That's sick. If you think all women are hoes then don't date women. Plain and simple. If you asked her to date you, obviously it's going to be seen that you will treat her. Otherwise, make your statement clear that you refuse to pay for her and she needs to bring her own money. How you choose to treat a person says a lot about you. That's why I tell people to start as friends first and get to know them. Stop dating random strangers who ask for your number and shows interest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If she never offers to pay she's saying she has more value over you and your paying for her time. You pay an escort for time not so pretty much the same thing

• You don't have to have sex with an escort if you pay for an hour you could just talk or go on a date if you want etc. Escort you pay for time hooker you just fuck and leave

• Well, it doesn't matter. Anything that has to do with sex is still something you pay for. A girlfriend or boyfriend should not be used for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I would help pay or pay it all. And girls cooking and cleaning is a bs stereotype I hate. The stereotype that women should be like that I believe that women shouldn’t be like trophy’s or treated like crap they should be treated like our equals

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So if you say we should be equal 50/50 Then why would we pay for the whole datr

• Is cooking and cleaning not a nice thing

• Okay dude I’m a nice guy and I treat a woman better than I treat myself do you know why