How do I get over my first love?

So about four months ago the boy i was dating broke up with me. This was the end of my first real and serious relationship. It wasn't perfect by all means (he hid me from everyone, didn't see me but once every couple weeks, ghosted me for a week and then broke up with me while mentioning how pretty and awesome another girl was). but he was my first kiss, my first time holding hands with a boy, my first time i trusted anyone so deeply. i fell in love with him and even though i never told him, i was. he doesn't care about me at all. and here i am for months later i still think about him everyday. i think about our relationship. i just want to be in love again. i miss being in a relationship. he was perfect as well. he didn't want to rush anything. he was super romantic. he always texted me good morning and good night (until towards the end of our relationship). he called me beautiful all the time. i had never connected to anyone so much as him. i trusted him with things i never told anyone. i miss him so much and i don't know how to get over him. i love him. i miss him. help me?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy! That's gonna take a lot of time to get over. Might take about 6 months or maybe a year even more. Even tho you get in a new relationship, you still won't forget about him and you might even compare him with your ex, it's only natural. My best advice is to not be alone and always get involved in something to keep your mind off him or anything close. Hope it helps :D