How do I get over my first love?

So about four months ago the boy i was dating broke up with me. This was the end of my first real and serious relationship. It wasn't perfect by all means (he hid me from everyone, didn't see me but once every couple weeks, ghosted me for a week and then broke up with me while mentioning how pretty and awesome another girl was). but he was my first kiss, my first time holding hands with a boy, my first time i trusted anyone so deeply. i fell in love with him and even though i never told him, i was. he doesn't care about me at all. and here i am for months later i still think about him everyday. i think about our relationship. i just want to be in love again. i miss being in a relationship. he was perfect as well. he didn't want to rush anything. he was super romantic. he always texted me good morning and good night (until towards the end of our relationship). he called me beautiful all the time. i had never connected to anyone so much as him. i trusted him with things i never told anyone. i miss him so much and i don't know how to get over him. i love him. i miss him. help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy! That's gonna take a lot of time to get over. Might take about 6 months or maybe a year even more. Even tho you get in a new relationship, you still won't forget about him and you might even compare him with your ex, it's only natural. My best advice is to not be alone and always get involved in something to keep your mind off him or anything close. Hope it helps :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Go out. And make yourself happy. Do whatever you want, whenever you want. You want to talk to him? Talk to someone you haven't spoken to In a while. Be flirty with random guys but don't give them the wrong idea. You need to learn to love yourself and enjoy yourself. At the end of it all, that's the only person who is going to be with you for life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. Its gonna be a bitch and very hard. Been there. My girl left me but i did everything right. All i can say is occupy yourself. And get to terms with the fact there are better people there and better boys than him. You will live better and peacefully. Dont cry for him or beat yourself over it. Tc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes