Girls, what would you think if a guy was handsome & buff but never made a move on you despite you giving him strong & consistent signals?

So if you consistently saw a handsome and buff guy in a mutual environment (gym, uni, work) and over a length of time you gave him consistent green lights to approach you and he never made a move or said a word to you but you noticed that he checked you out, what would you make of this situation and why?

detailed and thorough answers are appreciated

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• It just means he isn't interested. No big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what you're expecting for thorough. I'd just think he was hot? I'd think he probably liked me but I wouldn't be 100% sure, so if I liked him enough I'd go over and talk to him, or you can always pussy out and do nothing. It's not his job to do something and it's not yours. One of you should start a convo if you're interested, or you can both stand and stare, whichever you prefer, it really doesn't matter which you do but there's no point missing good opportunities!

0|1
    0|0
    • lol im "pussying out" by doing nothing?

• Show All
    • Nice. Hope I didn't piss you off too much haha

• I would assume he’s not interested enough in me, or is shy, or is in a relationship, or thinks I may be fun for a night but not much else. Regardless if he keeps checking me out but doesn’t approach it doesn’t matter

1|1
    0|0
  • Well since he's handsome and buff, I'm already out of his league and there's very thin chance that he'd be attracted to me. So yes, he just isn't interested

3|1
    0|0
  • I would think he's either oblivious or just not interested in pursuing but has no problem checking me out. I probably be a little crushed by it and may feel a little awkward seeing him at the gym at times until I got over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • He could be in a relationship already? Or not interested... I mean the girl could always make the first move if she was interested.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • I would think he’s either not interested, shy or already in a relationship. however if the girl is interested enough, she can approach him.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Not interested in me.
    2. Gay.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think he is shy or taken.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd think that he isn't interested.

0|1
    0|0