Do I have to tell my crush im underaged?

my mom has a coffee shop thingy and there is this guy who goes there, his name is joey and he is just superamazing, i have a gigantic crush on him he is gorgeous and super sweet and really nicely worked out and everything. I often help my mom as a waitress when i come back from my highschool, and he is there often and we talk and he is very nice to me and a bit flirty so i think he likes me too. He told me about a month ago that he is 22 when he was talking about his birthday trip. Im afraid he wouldn't like me anymore if i told him im 15 and i really want him to like me. Do i have to tell him im only 15? im in my second year of highschol so im very mature and i can consent, im not some dumbo kid who gets tricked into something bad she doesn't want to do
oh my god i totally dont want him to get into any trouble like jail or anything. I didn't know its that serious, i just tought he would be forced to break up with me if we were dating and someone found out i was underaged. im so sorry of course i will tell him the second i see him next time :( i just hope he still likes me after and maybe when im older we can date
Vzogo i dont want to date him just because he is older but he is awesome and super nice to me and i like him for that but ok i will tell him if he like asks me out or something but im very sad that we can't be together >{

617

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell him, so that yes once you're at least sixteen or seventeen (depending on where you live) you guys can date if both of you are still interested. I don't think there's anything wrong with the ages as is personally, but the law disagrees sometimes for some dumbass reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should tell him. No matter how mature you think you are, you are still a teenager. He may not want to flirt or talk like that with a child.