Are all good looking guys with abs assholes?

In my experience, yes. I never met a good looking guy with abs that wasn't an asshole or wasn't only looking for sex. But now I met a guy like that (again) and he doesn't seem to be an asshole (so far). He seems really interested in me. We went on one date he was a real gentleman. He does make some sexual jokes, but I do it too. He is not rushing anything sexual so far and he seems to have a brain. But my bad experience with hot guys is preventing me from trusting him. I fear I'm gonna get burned. He is a personal fitness trainer and he is ridiculously pretty, so there must be a catch, right? No way a guy like that could be interested in a committed relationship, am I right?

326

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really mabe he's looking. for. love. I don't know what I am on a scale of.1_10 but if the right woman came along at 16 I would still be with her same as. today just watch for the. red. flags be on one. side of. the. table ask. him to take a pic with his. phone then. out. ur. hand out. and as if. you. want. to. see. it if he holds it. out. for u squint and. just. snatch. that. shit. if. he. freaks or. panics chances are you are. right. but I hope not. and I. hope he is your one. and you his also

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Attractiveness doesn't ever determine the type of person somebody is. There are good looking guys who are great guys and good looking guys who are assholes. The good looking guys who are assholes aren't ready to commit yet and they are used to a lot of attention. It takes some time for them to grow up or find a girl they want to commit to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE