Are all good looking guys with abs assholes?

In my experience, yes. I never met a good looking guy with abs that wasn't an asshole or wasn't only looking for sex. But now I met a guy like that (again) and he doesn't seem to be an asshole (so far). He seems really interested in me. We went on one date he was a real gentleman. He does make some sexual jokes, but I do it too. He is not rushing anything sexual so far and he seems to have a brain. But my bad experience with hot guys is preventing me from trusting him. I fear I'm gonna get burned. He is a personal fitness trainer and he is ridiculously pretty, so there must be a catch, right? No way a guy like that could be interested in a committed relationship, am I right?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really mabe he's looking. for. love. I don't know what I am on a scale of.1_10 but if the right woman came along at 16 I would still be with her same as. today just watch for the. red. flags be on one. side of. the. table ask. him to take a pic with his. phone then. out. ur. hand out. and as if. you. want. to. see. it if he holds it. out. for u squint and. just. snatch. that. shit. if. he. freaks or. panics chances are you are. right. but I hope not. and I. hope he is your one. and you his also

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Attractiveness doesn't ever determine the type of person somebody is. There are good looking guys who are great guys and good looking guys who are assholes. The good looking guys who are assholes aren't ready to commit yet and they are used to a lot of attention. It takes some time for them to grow up or find a girl they want to commit to.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• It really is all about the character and personality of the person and not their appearance that determines what he wants. The problem you face is that you’re correlating appearance with a certain attitude or mentality when that’s not the case at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he really is and you had your lucky catch of the draw, i would advise you to continue testing his interest, if it is genuine and he is indeed a real nice guy, maybe you had the big fish of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can be, not every male with abs is an asshole and that's not cause I know, it's cause of statistics and they say there are for sure males like that, maybe he is maybe he is not, you'll have to wait to find out i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it all depends what type of person they are on whether they are a asshole or not i believe whether one is well built or not it just depends
    i agree we live and learn everyday something new about a person and
    i also believe a person needs a chance in life to prove they are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you are wrong. Not all good looking guy are assholes, he may be really attracted to you. If you like him, give him a chance. You can always postpone having sex with him in order to check whether he is really interested in you if you have some doubts.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we are... JK I lost my abs a few years ago and have been trying to get them back. Women have been acting mean towards me ever since and I need to get my mojo back so I can put them back in their place!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But i understand the what you mean. Girls tend not to trust me at first I guess thinking im some kinda dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , just easy for us to spot assholes. They usually wish they where us , instead of being Thereself.. 😉 can't help it , that I'm a Spartan 😲 lol...

0|0
    0|0
    • And a true Spartan will love you , for the next 80+ years. Think can he do that?(and I'm jokeing about the Spartan, kinda😉) .. what does the word settle down mean to you? 🤔

• I'm a good looking guy with abs. I think I'm pretty chill although a lot of people think I'm an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • some women confuse confidence with bein a dick and some confuse being a dick with being confiedent xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs have nothing to do with that, you are comparing a personality trait with a physical trait

0|0
    0|0
  • live and learn, as a woman you can't hold all the cards 24/7

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetheart who told u to try many assholes? Stick to one babe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at you!!! You look so hot that all guys you date wanna fuck you!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Geeze I hope not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your just shallow like them...

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are generalising

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it just can be a wolf in sheep clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • the one who care u u can believe him

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I've had 2 ex's that didn't work out lol they were the biggest POS ever. So it's all about personality and character.

0|1
    0|0
  • No not all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes