What if he doesn't delete his tinder?

My friends boyfriend has been popping up all over my dating apps, and I don't know. I'm just worried if I get exclusive with someone he won't delete his tinder... what

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is a guy that truly cares about you and wants to make the relationship work, he will delete his tinder. In some ways, deleting his tinder is a test of how he truly feels about the relationship. If he doesn't delete it but says he wants to be exclusive, then you know that he isn't being genuine and you can let him go and proceed to find someone who is better suited for you.

http://datinglogic.net/forums/forum/qa/