What if he doesn't delete his tinder?

My friends boyfriend has been popping up all over my dating apps, and I don't know. I'm just worried if I get exclusive with someone he won't delete his tinder... what

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is a guy that truly cares about you and wants to make the relationship work, he will delete his tinder. In some ways, deleting his tinder is a test of how he truly feels about the relationship. If he doesn't delete it but says he wants to be exclusive, then you know that he isn't being genuine and you can let him go and proceed to find someone who is better suited for you.

http://datinglogic.net/forums/forum/qa/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If he's popping up on tinder it means he's still active on it, and just because he is like that doesn't mean all guys will be like that. They might not delete the account but they should at least put their profile on hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're dating someone from tinder he/she is always going to have a cushion to fall back on and when I say cushion I mean someone

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t tar everyone with the same brush. He might be a player, doesn’t mean everyone is.

0|0
    0|0
  • ? Ops i did not get it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes