How can I say I want to know about and meet her?

There is a woman in our college that I do not even know her name. I want to know about and meet her. Bu the way, this woman is from Montenegro as far as I know. Most probably, she cannot speak in Turkish. Therefore, it would be slightly more challenging to express my feelings in English. Do you have any advices? :)

20

Most Helpful Girl

• ... meet her and get to know her on non-romantic/sexual terms before expressing your 'feelings'.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like sitting near her when she was alone and beginning to chat with her?

• I finally wish to tell that to her :)

• learn her name and get to know her a bit before you tell her that you're infatuated with her.