Have you ever dated someone that you didn’t find attractive based off their looks? If so, how’d that go?

Maybe you found their personality attractive.

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• No, never. I have been with girls who didn't make a particular impact at first glance but their overall nature made them more attractive to me. They weren't unattractive to me anyway though. They just became more attractive as I got to know them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah it does seem to be like that. Once you get to know somebody more & you like their personality they get more attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. It didn't work out, we didn't have enough chemistry. at the end of the day, looks do matter.. If you don't find someone attractive its hard to have any type of chemistry with them no matter how attractive they are. maybe I'm just shallow but that's my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No matter how attractive their personality may be * oops

• BUT everyone has different experiences! I’ve also heard from a friend that she didn’t find her boyfriend (who she’s been dating for 3 years now) attractive at first but as she got to know him and his personality he became more attractive to her. and I do get that, there’s some guys who aren’t super cute but have great personalities so that makes them cute to me. It just depends! I’d continue to see how it goes and how you guys chemistry is in person. good luck!!

• Yes, a god personality does make someone more attractive in my experience. & thanks !