Can friends/best friends sleep together and remain just friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're both OK with knowing things MAY be different afterwards then go for it, things doesn't have to change you know. I know it will be hard afterwards cause if you have sex with someone you always create emotional connection with that person. If all goes well then there's no problem. If things go south you might get hurt emotionally

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting sex into the equation most likely will complicate things... but if u wanna still do it then go ahead. Everyone isn't the same. Some people can handle things like that in a decent way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• It's not that easy, sadly. When you bring sex into the relationship, it changes everything. In my experience, you either end up together and generally do pretty well or you end up apart with severely broken hearts

0|0
    0|0
  • I guarantee , friendship has been ruined!!!
    But they can be back as friends if they stop doing that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it can be if u believe in ur self and know our own boundaries coz I slept with my college mate 3 days never touched her nor had sex in fact she hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but less likely if they are opposite sex/attracted to the sex of their friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure that it's possible, but I've never seen it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps if very few times, but it would be difficult. They'd never forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope emotions and jealousy get in the way from both parties!!! No matter if you say it won't

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not
    As long as you're both on the same page

1|0
    0|0
  • Remain just friends, Best friends if sleeps together, next morning they will be no more friends

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont think so , coz this sex happen because you likes each other and feel comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No intimacy creates a bond between both parties, it creates an emotional connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely. But why would you friend zone someone and sleep with them?

0|0
    0|0
    • We have been friends for awhile he’s and he’s a friend of my brother in laws.

• I think they made a movie about that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i doubt it will work out

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why not? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think having sex changes the friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • They won't be friends anymore

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes