How do you get men to respond on dating apps?

I've been single again for about a year now and I have the hardest time even getting someone to respond to my first message.

I've tried all kinds of different things, I've revamped my profile a million times, i keep updated pictures of myself, my profile doesn't say too much or too little.

I've tried coming up with unique hello messages/ funny pick up lines/ short and simple/ compliments...

Out of messaging like 30 people MAYBE 1 or 2 will respond, send 2 messages and then never respond again.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You're definitely doing something wrong here. For one, aren't men flocking to you? Even very below average women get lots and lots of responses on dating sites -- so much so that they don't even considering messaging men themselves. The only thing I can imagine is that you're only messaging super, super hot guys otherwise what you describe just doesn't seem possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl do not panic. Its online dating... its wacky period. Just be your self. If the guy is not interested in the real you you do not want to date him anyway.