How can I tell a girl that I like her using body language?

How can I tell a girl that I like her using body language?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• try imitating the way she sits ir stands.. like for example if she put her hands on her cheek wait for like 10-15 seconds then do the same.. always face her while u r sitting in front of her with arms open (I mean don't cross your arms in front of you it gives the feeling that you are closed on yourself) If you are standing with her and other people make ur feet always directed towards her. Always look in her eyes. Another extra tip to make her wanna talk to you more is that whenever she tells you anything don't judge her by your facial expressions, like if she told you about something that she feels ashamed of don't make your face as if you are disgusted , control your facial expressions by making it neutral.. this will make her open up to you quickly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Smile at her! That's one of the easiest ways of showing attraction towards someone. Also try: locking eyes at her, kind of taking a deep breath when you see her, fiddle with your hair, sit so that you're facing her.. Try striking up a conversation with her.. If you do so, lean a bit towards her when she's talkng, playfully (but also gently) touch her shoulder/arm, give her a compliment about something that she has changed (it means that you do actually notice those little things)...

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you ma'am!!! I needed this!! I know i can't give you MHO but if i could.. it would be you :)

• eye contact and smiling at her

0|1
    0|0
  • Just tell it directly

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes