My formal date broke his leg... how to make sure he has fun?

The guy I'm bringing to my sorority's formal broke his leg a few weeks ago and is on crutches. How can I make sure the evening is still fun for him? We haven't been out before but I really like him, so any general advice for the night would be greatly appreciated as well. There are only two weeks before we go home for winter break, so this will be my last opportunity to keep him interested and/or get him to ask me out before we leave.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he can still have a good time while on crutches. just make sure he's comfortable. enjoy the social aspects of the event. let him know that if at any point he feels like it's too much at the party while on crutches that he should let you know

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A cast shouldn't hold him back much, when my guy broke his ankle and had a cast up to his knee about the only thing he really couldn't, but did anyway was drive! His truck has an automatic transmission so he just needed one foot free for gas and brake. He learned to use his left foot for both quickly. As far as other things, let's just say his cast didn't slow him down in any other areas! In fact it didn't change his hokey pokey action even a little bit!! It was him showing me a good time! lol!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he is really into you he will have fun no matter what. it would be cool if you are make sure no one bumps him and try to make sure he has a place to sit and rest if he needs it. Oh I remember winter formal. All the canucks in sandals hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you need to do anything extra. Just be yourself and give your attention to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'll second what someone else said and make sure you don't leave him alone. Its not fun going someplace and then being ditched while you get to watch other people have fun. I'd just sit with him and talk, if there's food or drinks, that would be something else to do as well. Not sure if there's going to be any games/activities that don't involve being overly physical, but if there is any, I'd ask if he was interested in doing any of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest making sure not to leave him. At some point your friends will ask you to go somewhere without him, but because you are probably the only one there that he knows he will be left alone so I suggest not doing that. Just be yourself. You’ve got this! Hope it goes well. Good luck, and have a nice day!

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently broke my leg and being on crutches is horrible and can be very frustrating but if you keep him occupied and try not to leave him hope this helps x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure he will have fun, a broken leg shouldn't stop him from enjoying your company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure to stay around him and keep him engaged. Maybe you could suggest going out for coffee sometime in the near future too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don t worry too much
    Enjoy yourself and enjoy his company and things will go smoothly

0|0
    0|0
  • Tesxt him and ask how is he

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes