My formal date broke his leg... how to make sure he has fun?

The guy I'm bringing to my sorority's formal broke his leg a few weeks ago and is on crutches. How can I make sure the evening is still fun for him? We haven't been out before but I really like him, so any general advice for the night would be greatly appreciated as well. There are only two weeks before we go home for winter break, so this will be my last opportunity to keep him interested and/or get him to ask me out before we leave.

83

Most Helpful Guy

• he can still have a good time while on crutches. just make sure he's comfortable. enjoy the social aspects of the event. let him know that if at any point he feels like it's too much at the party while on crutches that he should let you know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A cast shouldn't hold him back much, when my guy broke his ankle and had a cast up to his knee about the only thing he really couldn't, but did anyway was drive! His truck has an automatic transmission so he just needed one foot free for gas and brake. He learned to use his left foot for both quickly. As far as other things, let's just say his cast didn't slow him down in any other areas! In fact it didn't change his hokey pokey action even a little bit!! It was him showing me a good time! lol!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE