Was he cheating? He doesn’t admit to flirt! was it? was it too flirty?

So I found out messages of my boyfriend where he sent a “friend” a picture of her saying: “can u please tell me how can u have them this big ❤️“ he was talking about her boobs... she then said : can u tell me how can u be this stupi” he then said : “ oh I was jk... miss u❤️“ he said she was just a friend and he was joking and not flirting... I also found a text of him saying he saw her at a club and he thought she was cute... but this was months ago... was he trying to cheat? please help

02