Guys, If a girl ur dating tells u that she knows u are scared to fall for her basically telling u she knows u love her how would u react?

If things were as exactly as she stated how would you act about her calling you out? If things were the complete opposite and you really wanted nothing from
her and she won't take a hint how would you handle it? Would you call her out and tell her that not only is she delusional but also bat shit crazy? Quit talking to her? Or brush it under the rug and continue talking to her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if I liked her I'd go for it, if I didn't like her I'd say she's silly and that I have no feelings for her and brush the subject away.

0|0
    0|0
    • But point being you would definitely correct her?

• Personally yeah, most likely I would. I have done it before

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It would be a load off my shoulders if a girl did that, to be honest, but the phrasing is important. Don't sound too accusatory when you say it. Also, make it clear what your intentions are now that you know it (I. e. whether you want it turn into something or not).

0|0
    0|0
  • If I loved her I would blush like a tomato and look away embarrassed nodding till I agree with her and keep going from there. If I didn’t love her I would try to make the moment as less awkward as possible probably hugging her tightly and just telling her my thoughts and who knows, maybe falling for her if I was single

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be direct.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes