Guys, If a girl ur dating tells u that she knows u are scared to fall for her basically telling u she knows u love her how would u react?

If things were as exactly as she stated how would you act about her calling you out? If things were the complete opposite and you really wanted nothing from
her and she won't take a hint how would you handle it? Would you call her out and tell her that not only is she delusional but also bat shit crazy? Quit talking to her? Or brush it under the rug and continue talking to her?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if I liked her I'd go for it, if I didn't like her I'd say she's silly and that I have no feelings for her and brush the subject away.

• But point being you would definitely correct her?

• Personally yeah, most likely I would. I have done it before