Dating apps, yes or no?

Have you ever tried dating apps? Do you think it's better than meeting people the traditional way?
I tried a few dating apps already but the only one I actually liked was Bumble, and I only keep my account activated because I like logging in once in a while to check who's in there (I like to check the funny pictures and descriptions) and to make friends, curiously, I've made friends in those apps and I know more people who did to.Dating apps, yes or no?
  • Yes, love them
  • No, not my thing
  • Never tried
    Vote C

3767

Most Helpful Guy

• I quite like the concept of them. I like that bumble and tinder require a mutual match in order to message one another. However, I personally haven't had any success in terms of meeting new people. Ironically, with all the technology and ways to connect out there, it seems like we're less genuinely connected than ever. People get swept up in the tumult and excitement, but there doesn't seem to be much depth there. Most people would rather stare at their phones than communicate with people actually in front of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lately all of the dates that I've had I got them on Tinder. But it is true most people in there are looking for casual sex, but I did find someone who wanted to try something real and serious. So, it all depends. But you have bigger odds to find someone to have sex on dating apps and find someone who wants a relationship through other means. I have no complaints, but I am aware you need to be super careful how you meet someone from a dating app, to make sure he's not a criminal that whats to rob you or kidnap you or something.