Ladies would you Date A?

Would You Date a Guy shorter then you like I am 5’10” and guys 5’6” or something.

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I’m 5’10.5” and I have a guy about three inches shorter and to be honest is doesn’t actually bother me. When we take photos together or I see us in the reflection of ship windows it’s sorta a realisation that he is a lot shorter. Ultimately, I think I’m the end height is irrelevant and if you find a guy who is 5’6” or shorter who is everything you want just start out as friends and see where it leads from there.

• I've only been with guys that were like 6' or taller so I'm kinda used to dating someone tall. And I'm 5'7. So I don't know if I'd be able to date someone shorter than me. Might be awkward but I don't know. Maybe same height as me would be fine though.

• I personally wouldn't date a guy shorter than me but I'm 5.7

• I'm 5'10" too. Yes I would, so long as he is confident about his height and likes my height. I've dated guys before who were self conscious about being shorter and that annoyed me. I've also dated guys much shorter who were confident and light hearted about it, and it didn't bother me at all.

• Hmmm I'm 5'4 and no, I couldn't date someone smaller.

But I'll happily date a 5'8 guy who would be too small for a 6' woman. I think it works out for everyone.

• Only if it wasn't my that much. I'd like to be able to either look into my partners' eyes or up into them, not down at them.

• I probably wouldn't. I'm 5'1" so they'd have to be tiny lol. Most people end up being taller than me anyway. But I guess you never know who you fall for.

• I have said I want a guy that is tall enough that when we hug his chin can rest on my head but if I like the guy it's ok if he's a little shorter

• I would date a 5’6 because that’s still taller than me but it depends more on his personality.

• I'm almost 5'1 and 5'6 is perfect lol

• No... I wouldn't date any guy

• Yeah i would

• No never

• Taller

• Yeah

• Nope

• Nope

• Depends how short he is

• I have and it's not ideal

• I don't mind either way